Are you looking to buy Makita HW1300? Pressure washer for regular use when cleaning large surfaces. Equipped with a durable aluminium pump housing and stainless steel plungers. Ideal for cleaning floors, terraces and walls, among other things. The reliable motor guarantees a long service life and a low noise level. It is equipped with a 10 meter water hose between the machine and the lance. The ergonomic construction of the machine makes it easily transportable.
Price History for Makita HW1300 Pressure Washer, 1800 W, 240 V, Blue
||May 20, 2022
||February 4, 2022
||March 10, 2022
Since February 4, 2022
Last price changes
||May 12, 2022
||May 7, 2022
||March 10, 2022
||March 9, 2022
||March 3, 2022
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!
Set Alert for Makita HW1300 Pressure Washer, 1800 W, 240 V, Blue - £229.95
Why buy Makita HW1300?
- High Pressure Washer 13 MPa (130 Bar).
- Self-supply function, it can be supplied from a hose or from a bucket or water tank (1m away).
- Powerful 1,800 W built-in Makita motor provides up to 13 MPa (130 bar) for maximum cleaning power with a maximum flow rate of 450 L / h.
- Very light and compact medium-class electric pressure washer for home and professional use.
- Only 12.7 Kg. Easy transport.
- Low noise level thanks to the anti-vibration structure for greater user comfort.
- 2 speeds with different pressure levels.
- Adjustment of flow pressure controlled from the tip of the lance by twisting.
- With hose reel.
- Multiple accessories provided.
- Weight (EPTA): 12.7 kg.
- Dim. L x W x H: 292 x 358 x 830 mm
- Power consumption: 1800 watts
- Net weight: 12.7 kg.
- Structure: plastic
- Sound pressure level (K): 2.4 dB (A)
- Sound pressure level (LpA): 76 dB (A)
- Reinforced rubber hose: yes
- Cable length: 5.0 m
- Max Inlet water temperature: 40 ° C.
- Max water performance: 450 l / hour.
- Maximum pressure: 130 bar
- Hose length: 10.0 m
- Spray lance: plastic
- Vibration (K) unloaded: 1.5 m / s²
- Vibration ah unloaded: 4.86 m / s²
- Volt (voltage): 230 V
- Working pressure: 80 – 110 bar.
- Piston Pump Material: Stainless Steel